Monday 13 July 2009

C.O.W. Update

Mr Ben here tonight to catch up on my reports from C.O.W.

I cooked a Thai Red chicken curry with coconut raita and then down to business.

Mr Ben was so impressed with my reports of the new version of AK47 that he stumped up the £18.50 for the rules and begged me to order it via Peter Pig's website. A time for revenge, as he made me suffer muchly when I was without internet access a few weeks back. However, the prospect of a partner in Congola was too overriding, so the rules have been ordered :-0)

Next Tuesday The Pimpernel and Mr Ben are here for an AK47 game. Mr Grizzly declined, which is a shame as we will miss his company. (We will have to talk about him instead).

When viewing T.M.P. we were please to see that Empress Miniatures - see previous post - are the new owners of Anglia Miniatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment